Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Faculty Resource Guide

Under what circumstances can a student withdraw/be withdrawn after the Last Date to Withdraw?

What is the process for appealing a grade?

How do I know if a student has signed a FERPA release?

You can find this information in Colleague.

Enter "STRK" (Student Remarks) in the "Forms" search bar, then enter your student ID or name, then "Open".  Any remarks will be listed here.  You may drill down on the magnifying glass next to the list of remarks to see the details.

Accessibility at GTC