Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Faculty Resource Guide

Where can I find general information on the Travel Policy?

Who do I contact if I need to reserve a golf cart?

Email Marcus Mack (, Mark Annicchiarico (, and Bob Coutch ( One of them will reply to confirm the reservation.

Where do I find Travel documents?

How do I reserve a school car?

What do I do if I want to attend a seminar, conference, or get reimbursed for dues?

Contact your department head for forms and process.  He or she should have information for requesting Perkins Funds.  A travel request would need to be completed, given to your department head, who will send to Dean for approval.

How do I purchase airline tickets?

Once your travel has been approved, you will receive an email from Melissa Baker with instructions on how to purchase airline tickets. This is done through Egencia.


Travel Policies and Procedures

Travel Forms

Travel Contacts

Additional Travel Links

Accessibility at GTC