Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Faculty Resource Guide

Where can I find information for resources available to students?


Caring Corner Information

Where do I get information for Student Disability Services?

Where do I find information for Student Records?

Where do I find information on Tutoring?

What do I do when a student asks to speak with a department head?

How can I find contacts for different offices for the student? For example, Student Services, Financial Aid, Business Office, Student Records.

What if a student cannot afford a book?

The Foundation can sometimes help with books.  Contact Ginger Mauney 250-8835 or for a current emergency assistance form.  The student could also check with the Library or possibly the department may have a copy to loan out.

How can I make a referral to Academic Coaching, Student Success Center, PATH office, Tutoring,etc.?

Accessibility at GTC