Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Faculty Resource Guide

How do I get funding for a one-time equipment request?

How do I get help with budget information?

What do I do if the person with the P-Card can't be reached and supplies need to be ordered for labs to run safely?

What is the process for ordering office supplies?

GTC has contracts with Forms and Supply and Staples.  The links are below.  If you are new to ordering, you would create an account.  Payment is made with your department P card.

Forms and Supply


Accessibility at GTC