Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Faculty Resource Guide

How is a student admitted?

Where can I find information regarding Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)?

Who do I contact about a transcript error?

Contact Gloria Carden, Registrar at 864-250-8114 or email at

Who do I contact for transcript evaluations?

Contact Reva McCluney at 864-250-8004 or

Where do I find updated information for when a prospective student is needing his/her degree or diploma translated in English before enrolling in classes?

Foreign transcripts come to us already translated through WES. There are other companies that offer this service as well.

Contact Gloria Carden, Registrar 864-250-8114 or for additional questions.

What are some things that may prevent a student from being able to register for classes?

The student should get a message in Self Service that tells them why they cannot register.  Some examples would be business office flags, academic suspension, proof of citizenship, etc. 

Accessibility at GTC