Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Faculty Resource Guide

General Info and Contacts

Submit a Work Order

What do I do when a bathroom, classroom, office, etc needs to be cleaned?

What do I do when there is a problem with a building (toilets, HVAC, power, lights out, etc)?

What do I do if debris or trash needs to be picked up outside in the parking lot or around the grounds?

Who do I contact when the recycle bins need emptying?

What do I do if there are lights out in the parking lot or around the grounds?

Please report any lighting outages to Libby Durham, Greenville Tech Grounds Manager:

What do I do if I have a facilities emergency and have no access to a computer to submit School Dude request?

Call 250-8174 to report emergency maintenance issues.

How do I report an elevator that is not working?

Who do I contact for help with a key?

Contact Andrew Shealy, Facility Resources Dept.: 864-419-4430, or

Who do I contact if I need to reserve a golf cart?

Email Marcus Mack (, Mark Annicchiarico (, and Bob Coutch ( One of them will reply to confirm the reservation.

How do I report broken equipment?

It depends on the type of equipment.

If it is departmental, report it to your Department Head; they will have to get a repair quote from the vendor, then send this to the Dean to see if funding is available.

If it is a computer or other technology-related equipment, submit an OIT help request.

If it is a different type of college-owned equipment, submit a School Dude request.

How would I request furniture replacement in my office?

What do I do if a facilities request job was not completed for more than a year now?

Per Scott Wilbanks, if it was an Institutional Project Request, then contact Diane Thomas at 864-250-8098 or if it was a School Dude request for maintenance or repairs, contact Betty Weaver at 864-250-8174.

What do I do if poisonous substances, oily rags, etc have been collected but no one has picked them up?

Removal of Unwanted Furniture - Surplus


Logistics Contacts

Surplus and Excess Equipment

Location Change Form

Logistics Management Forms

Marcus Mack 864-250-8007
Accessibility at GTC