Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Assessment Committee Members:
- Monitor assessment system effectiveness and recommend improvements through proper avenues.
- Coordinate the assessment of Core Competencies through the APR process and establish procedures and practices for obtaining assessment data from academic programs.
- Aggregate and analyze data obtained through assessment methods used for the assessment of Core Competencies.
- Review end of year assessment results (on rotational basis) and provide recommendations as necessary to department heads.
- Assist in facilitating the institutional accreditation process.
- Submit an annual report based requirements determined by the Academic Deans and Vice President of Academic Affairs.