Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Visit us in the ET Building (Bldg 103), or call us at (864) 250-8538
- When shopping take a list. (Ask for discounts)
- Cut the electric bill, unplug what’s not being used.
- Dinner parties should be potlucks with everyone’s favorite dish.
- If you’re going to eat out do it at lunch time not dinner time, you get the experience but not the high cost.
- Carpool, or use gasbuddy.com
- Check with instructors before buying textbooks, they may have used copies.
- Drink tap water.