Check it often!
Greenville Tech uses Gmail from Google to provide student email accounts.
Students are expected to use their college email accounts on a regular basis. Your "my.gvltec.edu" email account is how the college will send important communications to you, including:
The information provided on this page will help you better understand how to use your account.
If you have questions about using Gmail, don't hesitate to ask a Computer Lab Coordinator for help.
Logging into your email account
1. Click compose on the left side of the screen.
2. Key in the email address.
3. Include a subject.
4. Compose message.
5. Hit send.
1. Login to your student email account.
2. The page will default to your inbox.
3. Click the email that you want to open.