Search GTC LibAnswers, ask the creator of this guide or contact your campus library:
Barton Campus Library
Phone (864) 250-8319
620 S. Pleasantburg Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
Brashier Campus Learning Commons
Phone (864) 250-4162
1830 West Georgia Road
Simpsonville, SC 29680
Greer Campus Learning Commons
Phone (864) 250-3010
2522 Locust Hill Road
Taylors, SC 29687
Northwest Campus Library
Phone (864) 250-3638
8109 White Horse Road
Greenville, SC 29617
WELCOME TO RESEARCH GUIDES
Welcome! This Research Guide has been prepared especially for students in the college's Computer Programming courses. Use the tabs above to explore the many types of resources that are available to you. We have also provided a number of tips that will help you become better researchers.
If you would like to receive notices when this guide is improved, subscribe to RSS Updates at the top of the page. We hope that you will also bookmark the guide and share it with other students who would also find it valuable.
ASK a LIBRARIAN
Questions ??? Type a question in the box to search GTC Libraries' online knowledge base and FAQ. If you don't find an answer, we'll work on getting one for you!
- Where do I get an item that is on reserve?
- How can I find my college ID number?
- How do I print something in the library?
- How do I check out a laptop?
- How do I renew my item?
- What does it mean if I have a hold on my account?
- How do I locate an item I found in the library catalog?
- What does it mean if an item is labeled Reference?
- How do I cite a source?